Public Works Productions

Frequently Asked Questions

Invite us to come to Your Town and Confuse your Community

How can I book your group to perform in my town?

As a primarily studio-oriented ‘band,’ the Tape-beatles and Public Works perform rarely; at most only a few times a year. However, we are usually willing to perform when a suitable venue is offered and acceptable terms are arranged. Generally our terms are modest considering the amount of work that goes into the spectacles we create. Reimbursement for the cost of lodging (or lodging provided), travel and transport of equipment, in addition to our reasonable fee, are the usual terms of an agreement. We are willing to listen to any reasonable offer, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you think you have the perfect venue for our presentation.

You can contact any member of the group using the e-mail address below.

• e-mail :

GO > news | works | faq | shop | contact :: general | conceptual | question?

/faq/bookings.html : N© 20140307 2005-12-21 v 4.6.4 top